Are you tired of writing long code for analyzing and visualizing datasets? Well, Remo brings you an accessible web-based application to organize, annotate, research, and visualize datasets.
Features of Remo:
- It runs on Windows, Linux, Mac, and Google Colab Notebooks.
- Users can use Remo to organize and access all their datasets from one place instead of creating different and unrelated repositories.
- Users can use Remo to build more detailed datasets by analyzing the images in-depth.
- It can be used for analysis, data visualization, and prediction models.
- Adaptability in slicing data without moving it around: you can create virtual train/test/splits with data in different folders.
- Users can use Remo as a code interface across various tasks and projects.
- One-click edit will immediately reflect on multiple objects, which reduces editing on different items to make one change.
- Different import and export formats for data are supported, including CSV, CoCo, Pascal, etc.
- Users can visualize data immediately after uploading datasets.
- Users can use Remo to access some critical statistics of our Dataset quickly.
Consulting Intern: Grounded and solution--oriented Computer Engineering student with a wide variety of learning experiences. Passionate about learning new technologies and implementing it at the same time.