About The Role
Our software team is growing and we are looking for university students specializing in machine learning & robotics to join us. ML is an essential cornerstone of the work we do – you’ll be making a massive impact in this internship working on solving hard and real problems that will advance our technologies and product roadmap. Our founders have dedicated their careers to machine learning and robotics, you would be working alongside them and some of the other brightest minds from academia and industry in this field.
About The Work
- You will research and develop novel machine learning methods and algorithms that tackle complex problems involving real world sensor data.
- You will produce robust, well-tested C++ software.
- You will collaborate closely with talented team members across the software org (ML, mapping, path planning, robotics, infrastructure, product, leadership etc.)
- You possess deep research focus in some or many of the following areas: machine learning/deep learning, shallow ML techniques, robotics, perception, vision, lidar, etc.
- You are an adept programmer and can write high quality code (C++ preferred but not mandatory).
- You have a passion for researching and solving near-impossible research problems and you want to see the work you do translate into a product line that will alter hundreds of millions of lives.
- You are pursuing an advanced degree (PhD preferred) in Machine Learning, Computer Vision, or CS (or other related fields)