Our internship offers challenging work that gives you the chance to provide immediate value and is ideal for those pursuing a bachelor’s degree.
The Data Science Intern will get to learn about deploying models into a product environment while applying Software Development lifecycle to data science. You will also have the opportunity to apply data science techniques to the post-acute healthcare space.
- Structure and process healthcare data
- Develop and test a predictive model
- Share results with stakeholders
- Currently in Jr. or Sr. year working toward a Bachelor’s Degree
- Exposure to python machine learning packages (pandas or similar)
- Experience with some data analysis
- Developed ONE predictive model
What’s in it for you:
- Gain valuable experience working on cutting edge technologies
- Innovation is encouraged
- The opportunity to make a difference, not just for yourself, but for millions of people around the globe by developing software that saves lives
Wellsky provides equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category.
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Wellsky must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.