OpenAI has come up with a language generator GPT-3, which is a successor of GPT-2. This newly developed AI was put forward to a few selected outside software developers for testing.
GPT-2 released a year prior, and it let out convincing streams in regards to message in the extent of different styles when induced with an underlying sentence. The differentiating factor of GPT-3 is having 175 billion parameters(the qualities that a neural system attempts to upgrade during preparing), whereas GPT-2 had only 1.5 billion. GPT-3 is the most significant language model ever.
The different features of GPT-3 are
- The AI cant generate short stories, songs, press releases, technical manuals, and more
- GPT-3 can imitate the writing styles of particular writers
- It can also produce any text, including guitar tabs or PC code
But like every other system, there are certain disadvantages too.
- Lot of fine-tuning required to remove the hateful sexist and racist language used at times by GPT-3.
- It is an engineering marvel and not a smart AI; hence some of its text lack common sense.
GPT-3 is by all accounts great at combining text it has found somewhere else on the web, making it a sort of huge, varied scrapbook made from a vast number of bits of text that it at that point sticks together in unusual and impressive manners on request.
There is as yet far to go for GPT-3, but it is a giant leap in language generating AI system.
AI Marketing Strategy Intern: Young inspired management student with a solid background in engineering and technical know-how gathered through work experience with Robert Bosch engineering and business solutions. As a continuous learner, she works towards keeping up-to date with cutting-edge technologies while honing her management and strategy skills to develop a holistic understanding of the modern tech driven industries and drive developments towards better solutions.