Netflix open-sources its human-friendly Python Framework ‘Metaflow’ to build and manage real-life data science projects with ease. Metaflow was originally developed at Netflix for addressing the needs of its data scientists who work on demanding real-life data science projects.
Metaflow provides a unified API to the infrastructure stack for the execution of data science projects (prototype to production).
- Use Metaflow with Data Science Python tools like PyTorch, Tensorflow, SciKit Learn, etc.
- Metaflow helps to design workflow easily with higher scalability and deployment.
- It sets the versions and tracks data and experiments automatically.
- It lets you inspect results easily in notebooks.
- In terms of scalability, Metaflow provides built-in integrations to the storage, compute, and machine learning services in the Amazon Web Services (AWS).
[bctt tweet=”If you like our post then please share it”]
By design, Metaflow is a deceptively simple Python library as shown below:
Install metaflow from pypi:
pip install metaflow
You can access tutorial by typing
Video: Human-Centric Machine Learning Infrastructure @Netflix