Netflix open-sources its human-friendly Python Framework ‘Metaflow’ to build and manage real-life data science projects with ease. Metaflow was originally developed at Netflix for addressing the needs of its data scientists who work on demanding real-life data science projects.
Metaflow provides a unified API to the infrastructure stack for the execution of data science projects (prototype to production).
- Use Metaflow with Data Science Python tools like PyTorch, Tensorflow, SciKit Learn, etc.
- Metaflow helps to design workflow easily with higher scalability and deployment.
- It sets the versions and tracks data and experiments automatically.
- It lets you inspect results easily in notebooks.
- In terms of scalability, Metaflow provides built-in integrations to the storage, compute, and machine learning services in the Amazon Web Services (AWS).
[bctt tweet=”If you like our post then please share it”]
By design, Metaflow is a deceptively simple Python library as shown below:
Install metaflow from pypi:
pip install metaflow
You can access tutorial by typing
Video: Human-Centric Machine Learning Infrastructure @Netflix
Asif Razzaq is the CEO of Marktechpost Media Inc.. As a visionary entrepreneur and engineer, Asif is committed to harnessing the potential of Artificial Intelligence for social good. His most recent endeavor is the launch of an Artificial Intelligence Media Platform, Marktechpost, which stands out for its in-depth coverage of machine learning and deep learning news that is both technically sound and easily understandable by a wide audience. The platform boasts of over 2 million monthly views, illustrating its popularity among audiences.