- Reinforcement Learning Offered at Georgia Tech as CS 8803
- Practical Reinforcement Learning
- Reinforcement Learning Explained
- Reinforcement Learning in Finance
- Introduction to reinforcement learning
- Deep Reinforcement Learning CS 294-112 at UC Berkeley
- An introduction to Reinforcement Learning (Medium Article)
- Introduction to RL and Immediate RL
- Introduction to RL
- A Free course in Deep Reinforcement Learning from beginner to expert.
- A Beginner’s Guide to Deep Reinforcement Learning
- CS 294: Deep Reinforcement Learning, Fall 2015
- Deep Reinforcement Learning- Institute of Formal and Applied Linguistics
- Deep Reinforcement Learning-Department of Computer Science, University College London
- UCL Course on RL
- Reinforcement Learning-Open access peer-reviewed Edited Volume
- CS 294-112. Deep Reinforcement Learning by Sergey Levine. UC Berkeley. Fall 2018
- David Silver’s course
- Deep RL Bootcamp
Note: If you find any Reinforcement Learning Courses/Resources Online which are free then please feel free to send us via email. Our email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Asif Razzaq is an AI Journalist and Cofounder of Marktechpost, LLC. He is a visionary, entrepreneur and engineer who aspires to use the power of Artificial Intelligence for good.
Asif's latest venture is the development of an Artificial Intelligence Media Platform (Marktechpost) that will revolutionize how people can find relevant news related to Artificial Intelligence, Data Science and Machine Learning.
Asif was featured by Onalytica in it’s ‘Who’s Who in AI? (Influential Voices & Brands)’ as one of the 'Influential Journalists in AI' (https://onalytica.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/Whos-Who-In-AI.pdf). His interview was also featured by Onalytica (https://onalytica.com/blog/posts/interview-with-asif-razzaq/).