Here is the list of recommended data science books for reading:
- Numsense! Data Science for the Layman: No Math Added by Annalyn Ng and Kenneth Soo
- Data Analytics: Master The Techniques For Data Science, Big Data And Data Analytics by Robert Keane
- Practical Data Science with R by Nina Zumel
- Naked Statistics: Stripping the Dread from the Data by Charles Wheelan
- Data Science For Dummies by Lillian Pierson
- Big Data For Dummies by Judith Hurwitz, Alan Nugent, Fern Halper, and Marcia Kaufman
- Python for Data Analysis: Data Wrangling With Pandas, NumPy and IPython,by Wes McKinney
- Storytelling With Data: A Data Visualization Guide for Business Professionals, by Cole Nussbaumer Knaflic
- Hadoop, the Definitive Guide: Storage and Analysis at an Internet Level, by Tom White
- Doing Data Science: Straight Talk from the Frontline, by Cathy O’Neil and Rachel Schutt
- Data Science from Scratch: First Principles with Python by Joel Grus
- R Cookbook: Proven Recipes for Data Analysis, Statistics, and GFraphics (O’reilly Cookbooks) by Paul Teetor
- R for Data Science: Import, Tidy, Transform, Visualize, and Model Data by Hadley Wickham
- The Data Science Handbook by Field Cady
- Data Science for Business: What You Need to Know about Data Mining and Data-Analytic Thinking by Foster Provost
- Practical Statistics for Data Scientists: 50 Essential Concepts by Peter Bruce
- Learning R: A Step-by-Step Function Guide to Data Analysis by Richard Cotton
- Fundamentals of Machine Learning for Predictive Data Analytics: Algorithms, Worked Examples, and Case Studies (MIT Press) by John D. Kelleher
- Agile Data Science 2.0: Building Full-Stack Data Analytics Applications with Spark by Russell Jurney
Note: If you find some data science books which are missing in this list then please feel free to send us via email. Our email is email@example.com.
We do make small profit from purchases made via referral/affiliate links linked with premium books, courses etc.
Asif Razzaq is the CEO of Marktechpost Media Inc.. As a visionary entrepreneur and engineer, Asif is committed to harnessing the potential of Artificial Intelligence for social good. His most recent endeavor is the launch of an Artificial Intelligence Media Platform, Marktechpost, which stands out for its in-depth coverage of machine learning and deep learning news that is both technically sound and easily understandable by a wide audience. The platform boasts of over 2 million monthly views, illustrating its popularity among audiences.