1. Werner Vogels: Werner Hans Peter Vogels is the chief technology officer and vice president of Amazon in charge of driving technology innovation within the company. Vogels has broad internal and external responsibilities.
3. Jeff Hammerbacher: Jeff along with DJ Patil coined the term ‘Data Scientist’. Jeff is the Founder and Chief Scientist of Cloudera. Previously, he led the Data Team at Facebook.
5. Kirk Borne: Principal Data Scientist and Executive Advisor at Booz Allen Hamilton.
Data Scientist. Public Speaker. Consultant. Astrophysicist. Space Scientist.
Big Data & Data Science advisor, TedX speaker, researcher, blogger, Data Literacy advocate.
Worldwide top influencer since 2013, Social Reporter for your Data Event…
6. Ronald van Loon: Director Adversitement•Helping Data-Driven Companies Generating Success•Top10 Big Data, Data Science, IoT, AI Influencer
7. Gregory Piatetsky-Shapiro, Ph.D.: Gregory Piatetsky is a well-known expert in Big Data, Business Analytics, Data Mining, Data Science, and Machine Learning and is among top influencers in those fields. He is the president of KDnuggets, a leading site in the field, with over 500,000 visitors per month and over 250,000 subscribers/followers. Gregory is also the founder of KDD (Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining conferences) and co-founder and past chair of ACM SIGKDD, the professional association for Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining. You can follow him on LinkedIn.
9. Bernard Marr: Bernard Marr is an internationally best-selling author, popular keynote speaker, futurist, and a strategic business & technology advisor to governments and companies. He helps organizations improve their business performance, use data more intelligently, and understand the implications of new technologies such as artificial intelligence, big data, blockchains, and the Internet of Things.
12. Jen Stirrup: Jen is a data strategist and technologist, SQL Server Most Valuable Professional (MVP), founder ofData Relish Ltd, SQLFamily and community advocate, public speaker and blogger, published author ofTableau Dashboard Cookbook and Teched Alumni speaker.
13. Hilary Mason: Hilary is general manager, machine learning, at Cloudera. She was the founder and CEO of Fast Forward Labs, an applied machine learning research company that Cloudera acquired in 2017. She also serves as data scientist in residence at Accel Partners, a leading global venture capital firm.
15. Tamara Dull: Principal Open Source Technologist at Amazon Web Services
17. Craig Brown, PhD: Dr. Craig Brown is a top Techpreneur and Technology expert covering 28+ years of various technological and innovative projects for top fortune 1000 companies. He is also a Big Data subject matter expert, a technology & business consultant, philanthropist, cancer survivor and mentor.
Note: The above list is based on social media and internet ranking. If you think we missed any name then please email us with the profile and details at email@example.com.