1.Elon Musk: Elon Reeve Musk FRS is a South African-born American business magnate, investor and engineer. He is the founder, CEO, and lead designer of SpaceX; co-founder, CEO, and product architect of Tesla, Inc.; and co-founder and CEO of Neuralink
3. Fabio Moioli: Director of Consulting & Services at Microsoft .
16+ years executive experience in several industries and countries. Previously Vice President and Head of BU Telecom & Media at Capgemini, Associate at McKinsey & Co, Account and Delivery Manager at Ericsson.
4. Spiros Margaris: Spiros Margaris has more than 20 years of national and international experience in investment management/research for family offices, UHNWIs, HNWIs, institutional clients and innovation and technology management.
He was ranked the No. 1 global FinTech influencer and the No. 2 InsurTech influencer by Onalytica. He is a senior advisor at Arbidex, Glance Technologies, Datametrex AI, kapilendo.de, moneymeets.de, yieldgrowth.com and at F10 Fintech Incubator and Accelerator.
6. Jürgen Schmidhuber: CoFounder at NNAISENSE. Since age 15, the main goal of professor Jürgen Schmidhuber has been to build a self-improving Artificial Intelligence (AI) smarter than himself, then retire. His lab’s Deep Learning Neural Networks (since 1991) such as Long Short-Term Memory (LSTM) have revolutionised machine learning, and are now available to billions of users through the world’s most valuable public companies, e.g., for greatly improved speech recognition on over 2 billion Android phones, greatly improved machine translation through Google (since 2016) and Facebook (over 4 billion LSTM-based translations per day as of 2017), Apple’s Siri and Quicktype on almost 1 billion iPhones (since 2016), the answers of Amazon’s Alexa, and numerous other applications.
7. Martin Ford: Martin Ford is a futurist and the author of two books: The New York Times Bestselling Rise of the Robots: Technology and the Threat of a Jobless Future and The Lights in the Tunnel: Automation, Accelerating Technology and the Economy of the Future, as well as the founder of a Silicon Valley-based software development firm.
8. Nigel Willson: For nearly twenty years Nigel has been at Microsoft helping clients to write the future, most recently as Global Strategist with a focus on innovation and near future trends. He is a frequent speaker at events on artificial intelligence & respected social media contributor on AI / ML & tech topics.
9. Nick Bostrom: Nick Bostrom, born on March 10, 1973, is known for his research about the risks of developing artificial superintelligence and strategies on how to do so responsibly.
He is a Professor at University of Oxford. He is the director of Future of Humanity Institute and Governance of Artificial Intelligence Program.
10. Nathan Benaich: As the founder of LondonAI, Nathan Benaich is a certified mover and shaker in the tech world. He is often posting about applied machine learning and A.I. conferences that he has either organized or is attending. While he provides insight and interesting re-tweets of A.I.-related articles, it’s his use of Twitter to promote artificial intelligence-related events that make his account a particularly valuable one to follow.
11. Paul Roetzer: He started PR 20/20 in November 2005 after seven years at a traditional PR and marketing firm. He is the author of The Marketing Agency Blueprint (Wiley, 2012) and The Marketing Performance Blueprint (Wiley, 2014); creator of the Marketing Artificial Intelligence Institute and Marketing Score; and a graduate of Ohio University’s E.W. Scripps School of Journalism.
12. Adam Geitgey: Director of engineering at Groupon and passionate artificial intelligence expert. A software developer with over 15 years of professional experience building large systems and managing development teams for companies like Groupon.
13. Tamara McCleary: Tamara is an internationally recognized expert on branding, influence & social business. The Founder and CEO of Thulium, a brand amplification company, specializing in B2B social media account-based marketing, Tamara’s expertise is in B2B and B2C marketing, social influence and technology. She is ranked by Klear in the Top 1% of global Social Media Influencers. She is listed as one of the Top 50 Social Influencers of 2015, one of the Top 50 Big Data Influencers of 2016 and one of the Top 100 IoT Influencers of 2016by Onalytica. Tamara is also ranked in the Top 25 AI/Machine Language influencers, a Top 50 Blockchain Influencer, and Top 50 Digital Transformation Influencer.
As a Professor of Psychology and Neural Science at NYU, he jas published extensively in fields ranging from human and animal behavior to neuroscience, genetics, and artificial intelligence, often in leading journals such as Science and Nature.
15. Adam Coates: Adam is currently an Operating Partner at Khosla Ventures. Adam received his PhD from Stanford University in 2012 and was the director of the Silicon Valley AI Lab at Baidu Research until September 2017.
16. Sanjeev Thukral: Sanjeev is a Bachelor of Technology in Electrical Engineering from IIT Delhi (India) & an MBA with 24+ years of experience in providing technology, business development, operational and strategic growth leadership within the ICT industry. Sanjeev offers a strong combination of technical and business skills. For the past few years, Sanjeev has been involved in development and implementation of Machine Learning applications involving R, Python, Microsoft Azure ML Studio, AWS and Google TensorFlow. Sanjeev has an entrepreneurial leadership style with highly effective planning, organizational & communication skills and a systems approach to problem-solving.
17. Dr. Angelica Lim: Lim is an A.I. roboticist at SoftBank Robotics, building AI software for robots to interact in a smart, but fun way. Lim is an Assistant Professor of Professional Practice in Computing Science at Simon Fraser University.