3. Grant Cardone: Grant Cardone is a New York Times bestselling author, international speaker, business innovator, social media personality and top sales trainer in the world. Grant Cardone was named the #1 marketer to watch in 2017 by Forbes Magazine.
5. Melissa Mackey: Melissa has been doing PPC since the dawn of Adwords in 2002. She is currently Search Supervisor at gyro, the largest independent B2B agency in the world.
You can follow her blog, check out her musings in regular columns on PPC advertising for Search Engine Watch, Web Marketing Today, and The SEM Post. She has spoken at SMX Advanced, Search Engine Strategies, and PPC Hero’s HeroConf.
6. Ian Cleary: Ian is the founder of RazorSocial, a provider of online training in content marketing and social media.
7. Sujan Patel: Sujan Patel is the co-founder of Web Profits, a growth marketing agency helping companies leverage the latest and greatest marketing strategy to fuel their businesses. Sujan has over 13 years of internet marketing experience and has led the digital marketing strategy for companies like Sales Force, Mint, Intuit and many other Fortune 500 caliber companies.
8. Andy Crestodina: Andy Crestodina is a co-founder and the strategic director of Orbit Media Studios, an award-winning web design company, which has completed more than 1,000 successful website projects. He is a top-rated speaker at national conferences who is dedicated to the teaching of marketing.
9. Mari Smith: “The Queen of Facebook,” Mari Smith is also known as one of the most trusted social media marketers. She authored “The New Relationship Marketing: How to Build a Large, Loyal, Profitable Network Using the Social Web.” You can follow her blog.
10. Drew Hendricks: Drew Hendricks is a tech, social media, and environmental addict. He’s written for many major publications, such as Forbes, Inc. and Entrepreneur.
11. Peter Shankman: Peter Shankman is a spectacular example of what happens when you merge the power of pure creativity with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and a dose of adventure and make it work to your advantage. An author, entrepreneur and corporate keynote speaker, this “worldwide connector” is recognized worldwide for radically new ways of thinking about customer service, social media, PR, marketing, advertising, and ADHD.
13. Syed Balkhi: Syed Balkhi founded WPBeginner, the largest free WordPress resource site on the planet. He’s also the co-founder of OptinMonster, WPForms and List25. He was recognized as the top 100 entrepreneurs under the age of 30 by the United Nations.
14. Ben Kaplan: Ben Kaplan is the founder and CEO of PR Hacker, a Top 100 PR firm in the U.S. and the fastest growing viral publicity company in the world.
Kaplan is a rare “quadruple threat” PR and media expert: Over the course of his 15-year career in the media, he has been featured on 2,000 TV and radio shows (such as Oprah and Good Morning America), served as a media spokesperson for major brands (such as Dr. Pepper and Discover Card), founded a boutique PR firm (with clients like Citibank and Sallie Mae), and worked as a syndicated columnist and commentator (including columns for The New York Times and TIME).
15. Ryan Foland: Ryan Foland is the Managing Partner of Influence Tree. Ryan Foland helps executives harness the power of vulnerability and authenticity to build a better, more relatable, more profitable brand identity. Recognized by Inc. Magazine as a Top Youth Marketer and named a Top Personal Branding Expert by Entrepreneur Magazine, Ryan helps thought leaders create and syndicate content that reveals their whole self to drive differentiation, growth, and loyalty.
16. Lena Elkins: CEO & Founder at Lena Elkins Coaching. Lena Elkins is a Business & Marketing Coach for top-performing coaches, consultants and service providers internationally. Lena is a member of the Forbes Coaches Council, international speaker, influencer and a mentor.
17. Chirag Kulkarni: Chirag Kulkarni is the CMO of Medly, a digital pharmacy. Previously, he’s helped companies like Expedia with digital marketing and was named one of the top marketing influencers by Forbes.
18. Leonard Kim: Personal Branding Expert at Influence Tree. Leonard Kim extracts insights from executives at leading companies, then uses those insights to expand their thought leadership throughout the web, ultimately positioning both their company and personal brand for long-term success. He highlights the expertise of people within companies as the core talent behind the corporate brand, which drives reputation, trust and more clients to their businesses.
20. Kat Sullivan: Kat is the CEO / Founder of Marketing Solved. Kat has been recognized as the behind-the-scenes, go-to marketing consultant for many top entrepreneurs, winning the title Marketing of the Year in 2017. She has worked with and coached well over 3,000 business owners with her marketing strategy expertise. Kat has also been featured in Inc, Entrepreneur, & Fast Company as an emerging leader in online marketing space, specializing in social media.
21. Rebekah Radice: Rebekah Radice is the founder of RadiantLA, a premier training and development firm, the author of “Social Media Mastery: A Comprehensive Guide to Strategic Growth, and creator of the best selling course, “The Smart Guide to Marketing Your Business on Social Media.” Rebekah is recognized as an Onalytica Top 10 Social Media Marketer and by Brand24 as the Top Marketer of 2017, often featured as an expert on NBC and CBS and is the creator of the “Authority Matrix,” a powerful personal brand building tool used by Fortune 500 executives.
22. Kathryn Aragon: Founder & CEO at Kathryn Aragon Media. Kathryn Aragon is a content strategist, consultant, and writer who helps businesses tell better stories and get better results from their content. She is the author of The Business Blog Handbook and co-author of The Advanced Guide to Content Marketing.
24. Crystal J Lindsey: Digital Marketer & Public Speaker at 333 Public Speaking, LLC. Crystal Lindsey, MBA is an industry leading social media expert, graduate professor, Fortune 500 professional public speaker, and entrepreneur. Crystal speaks at statewide real estate expos where she helps real estate agent learn how to harness the power of LIVE Video and LIVE Social Networking. #BeSocial! #SocialMediaAddict
25. Alessandro Bentivoglio: Alessandro Bentivoglio is an Entrepreneur that is giving his knowledge and experience as a Speaker, Trainer, and Expert Consultant in Marketing and Business for companies that want to go online, with over than 15 years of experience in the IT industry.
26. Brian Basilico: Brian Basilico is an internationally recognized author of the award-winning and best selling book “It’s Not About You, It’s About Bacon! Relationship Marketing In A Social Media World!” He is a speaker, trainer, adjunct professor and an Online Marketing Strategist who brings over 40 years of marketing experience to his award-winning internet marketing company, B2b Interactive Marketing, Inc. Brian is a syndicated blogger, podcaster, and a sought-after guest expert featured in Entrepreneur and Inc., magazines, articles, radio shows and his show “The Bacon Podcast” on iTunes was voted one of Inc. Magazines top 35 business podcasts.
27. Rachel Pederson: Rachel Pedersen is a Social Media Strategist recognized by Content Marketing Institute as one of the Most Influential Online Marketers.
She has been featured in top publications such as Huffington Post, Cosmopolitan, The Daily Mail and more, as well as on top podcasts such as Entrepreneur On Fire.
Rachel is the founder of Social Media United, a leading online university for those aspiring to become successful social media managers and strategists.
Top Marketers to Follow in 2018
CONGRATULATIONS to every Marketer that has made this “Top Marketers to Follow in 2018” list!
If your name is one of the Top Marketers to Follow in 2018, you have the honor of displaying the following badge on your site. Use the below code to display this badge proudly on your blog/website.
<a href=”http://www.marktechpost.com/2018/04/20/top-marketers-to-follow-in-2018/ ” title=”Top Marketers to Follow in 2018″><img alt=”Top Marketers to Follow in 2018″ src=”http://www.marktechpost.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/badge_1-1.png”/></a>
Note: Please note that this is not a ranking system but a selection done by our team from a list of marketers worldwide.
Asif Razzaq is the CEO of Marktechpost, LLC. As a visionary entrepreneur and engineer, Asif is committed to harnessing the potential of Artificial Intelligence for social good. His most recent endeavor is the launch of an Artificial Intelligence Media Platform, Marktechpost, which stands out for its in-depth coverage of machine learning and deep learning news that is both technically sound and easily understandable by a wide audience. The platform boasts of over a million monthly views, illustrating its popularity among audiences.