Market size of gaming industry reached $100 billion globally In 2016. 
Video Game Industry in USA reaches $30.4 Billion in Revenue for 2016 
The sequence of Gaming countries starts from China, USA and Japan. 
While the fastest growing market in Asia is China with a CAGR of 10.9%.
Game market in Europe is $23.5 billion. 
Game market in Lain America has reached $4.1 billion. 
- https://cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/700740/Reports/Newzoo_Free_2016_Global_Games_Market_Report.pdf This image is used for reference purpose only. Referred from NewZoo Gaming Report
APAC (Asia Pacific) accounts for 47% of the total global mobile game revenue. 
APAC has largest online gamers.
- According to the NewZoo Report for Gaming Industry in 2016, the top 3 revenue generating countries are China, USA and Japan. China created a revenue of 24.3 Billion in 2016 in Gaming Industry while USA is next with $23.4 Billion.
Video Game Trends:
- The average age of gamers: 35 
- 48% of the gamers play social games. 
- 40% of the gamers play with their friends 
- 21% of the gamers play with their family members 
- 17% of the gamers play with their parents. 
- 59% of the gamers are male 
- 60% of the video gamer purchasers are men 
- References and Images from- http://www.woodsidecap.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/WCP-Video-Game-Report-20151104.pdf
# market size of gaming industry
Disclaimer:- The pictures and graphs used in this Digishort are taken from http://www.woodsidecap.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/WCP-Video-Game-Report-20151104.pdf. and https://cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/700740/Reports/Newzoo_Free_2016_Global_Games_Market_Report.pdf NewZoo Gaming Report for information purpose. We are sharing this stats and pictures for general awareness of the gaming industry. This article is just a review of the original report published by Woodside Capital Partners and NewZoo Gaming Report.
If anyone has any problem with the report please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org