Market size of gaming industry reached $100 billion globally In 2016. 
Video Game Industry in USA reaches $30.4 Billion in Revenue for 2016 
The sequence of Gaming countries starts from China, USA and Japan. 
While the fastest growing market in Asia is China with a CAGR of 10.9%.
Game market in Europe is $23.5 billion. 
Game market in Lain America has reached $4.1 billion. 
- https://cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/700740/Reports/Newzoo_Free_2016_Global_Games_Market_Report.pdf This image is used for reference purpose only. Referred from NewZoo Gaming Report
APAC (Asia Pacific) accounts for 47% of the total global mobile game revenue. 
APAC has largest online gamers.
- According to the NewZoo Report for Gaming Industry in 2016, the top 3 revenue generating countries are China, USA and Japan. China created a revenue of 24.3 Billion in 2016 in Gaming Industry while USA is next with $23.4 Billion.
Video Game Trends:
- The average age of gamers: 35 
- 48% of the gamers play social games. 
- 40% of the gamers play with their friends 
- 21% of the gamers play with their family members 
- 17% of the gamers play with their parents. 
- 59% of the gamers are male 
- 60% of the video gamer purchasers are men 
- References and Images from- http://www.woodsidecap.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/WCP-Video-Game-Report-20151104.pdf
# market size of gaming industry
Disclaimer:- The pictures and graphs used in this Digishort are taken from http://www.woodsidecap.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/WCP-Video-Game-Report-20151104.pdf. and https://cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/700740/Reports/Newzoo_Free_2016_Global_Games_Market_Report.pdf NewZoo Gaming Report for information purpose. We are sharing this stats and pictures for general awareness of the gaming industry. This article is just a review of the original report published by Woodside Capital Partners and NewZoo Gaming Report.
If anyone has any problem with the report please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Asif Razzaq is the CEO of Marktechpost Media Inc.. As a visionary entrepreneur and engineer, Asif is committed to harnessing the potential of Artificial Intelligence for social good. His most recent endeavor is the launch of an Artificial Intelligence Media Platform, Marktechpost, which stands out for its in-depth coverage of machine learning and deep learning news that is both technically sound and easily understandable by a wide audience. The platform boasts of over 2 million monthly views, illustrating its popularity among audiences.